The project includes re-paving the entire Locust Knoll Development, Wooded Acres Development, Hilltop Road and Blakely Roads from Helm Way to the cul-de-sac in the Tunbridge Development.
Scope of work:
- Milling asphalt surface (removal of top layer of asphalt)
- Base repair (deeper asphalt repairs)
- Leveling course to restore crown in road and fill low areas
- Placing geotextile paving fabric, this fabric is designed to span cracks in the base course and extend the life of the overlay
- Overlay with 1 ½ inch wearing course
There may be temporary closures during road work in various locations and delays in accessing private driveways due to paving operations. These delays will be minimal, but necessary, to assure a quality job by our contractor. We apologize for any inconvenience you may incur during this work.
If you have any questions, please contact Roadmaster Matthew VanLew at (610) 269-8230 x 204.